Monday, October 17, 2011

I did it !




Yesterday I ran my first half marathon. It was eye opening experience for me.
The crowd, the atmosphere, perfect weather. First 10 kms went so easy and fast that I haven't even noticed.

The application worked nicely, unfortunately after 12 kms there was a problem with a network, as a result, the second half was not available live. Here how it looked like on LookWhoIsRunning - Amsterdam Half Marathon

Hans did another test yesterday, he cycled and compared his "usual running gps device" with lookwhoisrunning app. The app worked nicely, during this test, and proved that the gps readings are accurate enough.

Boris did send me some feedback too. He did some comparison between his usual choice (Nike+) and Run Keeper and took a look at my app in the process.

Now it is time to update the To-do list, implement last improvements, and... run again :-)




As (Half) Marathon runner, Amsterdam 2011

I did it ;)

Amsterdam Half Marathon 2011 results


No comments:

Post a Comment